GramFlow is a glass Flow Reactor for lab-based screening & reaction optimisation. With integrated heat exchange, GramFlow has optimal thermal control for challenging chemistries & process intensification.
GramFlow® is designed for the screening, optimisation & performance of A+B type reactions at the lab-scale. Fabricated from borosilicate glass, the Flow Reactor has integrated heat exchange layers & pre-conditioning channels that allow mixing at the reaction temperature & thermal control of the reaction itself!
Employing standard 1/4-28 UNF process ports & M16x1 service connectors, GramFlow can be used with existing pumps & thermostats.
Examples of User applications:
- Process feasibility assessment
- Reaction screening & process optimisation
- Material supply for performance testing
The GramFlow reactor can be supplied as a total system on request.
- Flow rate: 0.2-10 ml/min (up to 0.6 kg/h)
- Reactor volume: 1 ml
- Wetted materials: Glass, PTFE & FFKM
- Dimensions: 126 (W) x 61 (D) x 46 mm (H)
Want to learn more about GramFlow?
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote