Labtrix S1 is an automated, continuous flow system for reaction screening & process optimisation. With glass Flow Reactors at its heart & high chemical compatibility peripherals, the flow system is suitable for a wide range of challenging chemistries & processing conditions.
Labtrix® S1 is an automated, continuous flow system for reaction screening & process optimisation. With glass Flow Reactors at its heart & peripherals with a high chemical compatibility, the flow system is suitable for a wide range of challenging chemistries & processing conditions.
Using the software, Users can automate process optimisation by uploading a recipe (executed under flow or residence time mode), with data logging & automatic sample collection.
Examples of User applications:
- Assessment of process feasibility under flow conditions
- Exploration of novel reaction space
- Process parameter optimisation & validation
- Rapid kinetic profiling
- Evaluation of parameter influence on CQA's
- Flow rate: 0.1-80 ul/min
- Flexible reactor volumes: 1 to 19.5 ul
- Wetted materials: Glass, PTFE, PCTFE, FFKM & Dursan coated SS
- Dimensions: 660 (W) x 430 (D) x 480 mm (H)
Want to learn more about Labtrix S1?
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote