KiloFlow is a glass Flow Reactor for process development & small-scale production. With integrated heat exchange & metal-free flow path, KiloFlow is suitable for performing challenging chemistries & process intensification.
KiloFlow® is a glass Flow Reactor designed for process development & small-scale production. Fabricated from borosilicate glass, the Flow Reactor modules have integrated heat exchange layers that allows thermal regulation of feeds & mixing, enabling control of heat of reaction!
The compact & modular nature of KiloFlow allows Users access to kg-quantities of material from a fume hood in a lab or pilot-plant environment. Employing standard 1/4-28 UNF process ports & M16x1 service connectors, KiloFlow can be used with existing pumps & thermostats.
Examples of User applications of KiloFlow:
- Up-scaling of exothermic processes to kg-scale
- Route development of high-value compounds
- Early phase clinical material supply
- Material delivery for performance testing
The KiloFlow reactor can be supplied as a total system on request.
- Flow rate: 0.2-100 ml/min (up to 6 kg/h)
- Reactor volume: 0.8 up to 18 ml (custom config. available)
- Wetted materials: Glass, PTFE & FFKM
- Dimensions (incl. rack): 500 (W) x 400 (D) x 470 mm (H)
Want to learn more about KiloFlow?
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote