Labtrix Start is a continuous flow system for reaction screening & process optimisation. It's modular set-up gives the User flexibility on the configuration & number of components. With its high chemical compatibility, the system is suitable for a wide range of chemical applications.
Labtrix Start is a manually operated, metal-free continuous Flow Reactor system for reaction screening & process optimisation. It's modular design gives the User flexibility on the number of feed lines, reactor type & volume.
With glass Flow Reactors at the heart of the system & peripherals with a high chemical compatibility, the lab-scale system is suitable for a wide range of challenging chemistries & processing conditions.
Examples of User applications:
- Assessment of process feasibility under flow conditions
- Exploration of novel reaction space
- Process parameter optimisation & validation
- Education & training
Interested to see how other Customers use our systems? See our Reference Cases
Want to know more? Use the buttons below to make your request!
- Flow rate: 0.1-100 μl/min
- Flexible reactor volumes: 1 to 19.5 μl
- Wetted materials: Glass, PTFE, PCTFE & FFKM
- Dimensions: 1000 (W) x 800 (D) x 150 mm (H)
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote