Plantrix MR260 is a modular ceramic Flow Reactor for process development, pilot & full-scale production. With integrated heat exchange, Plantrix gives optimal control for challenging chemistries & process intensification at scale.
Plantrix® MR260 is a modular, ceramic Flow Reactor for process development, pilot & full-scale production. Fabricated from diffusion bonded 3MTM silicon carbide, with integrated heat exchange, Plantrix modules give unrivalled chemical compatibility & process control for challenging chemical applications at scale.
Employing standard Swagelok® tube fittings, Plantrix can be used with existing pumps & thermostats, or supplied as total systems on request.
Examples of User applications:
- Fast, strongly exothermic reactions
- Reactions with aggressive media & / or unstable intermediates
- Material supply under GMP conditions
- Processes include nitrations, cyanations, lithiations, diazotisations & halogenations
- Flow rate: 17-600 ml/min (up to 36 kg/h)
- Reactor volume: 2.9 up to 170 ml
- Wetted materials: SiC, PTFE & FFKM
- Dimensions: 206 (W) x 435 (D) x 720 mm (H)
Want to learn more about Plantrix MR260?
3M™ SiC is a registered trademark of 3M Germany
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote