Plantrix MR555 is a ceramic Flow Reactor for manufacturing at the multi-metric tonne-scale. With integrated heat exchange, Plantrix gives optimal control for the scale-up of challenging chemistries & process intensification at scale.
Plantrix MR555 is a modular, ceramic Flow Reactor for pilot & full-scale production. Fabricated from diffusion bonded 3MTM silicon carbide, with integrated heat exchange, Plantrix modules give unrivalled chemical compatibility & process control for challenging chemical applications at scale.
Employing standard compression fittings, Plantrix can be used with existing pumps & thermostats, or supplied as total systems on request.
Examples of User applications:
- Fast, strongly exothermic reactions
- Reactions with aggressive media & / or unstable intermediates
- Material supply under GMP conditions
- Processes include nitrations, cyanations, lithiations, diazotisations & halogenations
Want to know more? Use the buttons below to make your request!
- Flow rate: 80-6667 ml/min (up to 400 kg/h)
- Reactor volume: 100 up to 4000 ml
- Wetted materials: SiC, PTFE & FFKM
- Dimensions: 346 (W) x 823 (D) x 1421 mm (H)
3M™ SiC is a registered trademark of 3M Germany
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote