Protrix is a ceramic, metal-free Flow Reactor used for process development & small-scale production. It's unrivalled chemical compatibility & heat exchange performance allows process intensification & reaction control. Protrix enables the User to develop flow processes at the lab-scale, later transitioning to Plantrix for larger volume material production.
Protrix® is a modular, ceramic Flow Reactor for process development & small-scale production. Fabrication from diffusion bonded 3MTM silicon carbide & integrated heat exchange gives Protrix unrivalled chemical compatibility & process control for challenging chemical applications.
Employing standard 1/4-28 UNF process ports & M16x1 service connectors, Protrix can be used with existing pumps & thermostats or supplied as a total system on request.
Examples of User applications:
- Process intensification of highly corrosive media at elevated T/p
- Definition of process control strategies & parameter influence on CQA's
- Proof of concept ahead of scale-up in Plantrix MR555
- Processes include nitrations, cyanations, lithiations, diazotisations & halogenations
Want to know more? Use the buttons below to make your request!
- Flow rate: 0.2-20 ml/min (up to 1.2 kg/h)
- Reactor volume: 1 to 13.5 ml
- Wetted materials: SiC, PTFE & FFKM
- Dimensions: 350 (W) x 200 (D) x 250 mm (H)
3M™ SiC is a registered trademark of 3M Germany
Request Technical Information
Please fill out this form & you will receive a download link by e-mail
Please fill out this form to request your quote